Thread ini telah diarkib. Sila tanya soalan baru jika anda perlu bantuan.
How to stop opening suspicious sites in new tabs?
How to stop opening suspicious sites (like www.petroledair.com/index.php/cars) in new tabs? Opened up various sites about Science, Muscle-building, Technology, Cars etc.
All Replies (4)
Opened the URL you posted and didn't get any pop-ups. Check if you have Block pop-up windows enabled in Settings for web content, pop-ups, fonts, and languages. You might want to review Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware too. Hope this helps.
The problem aren't pop-ups. This site and other sites like this (about Science, Muscle-building, Technology, Cars etc.) are suddenly opening in new tabs (and not in new window, like pop-ups) during browsing. I've tried to use other browsers too, but as Firefox is set to be my default browser, these sites are opening Firefox.
I've just found an add-on here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3145/
I had no problem for now (at least in the last half-an-hour), so I hope this will help.
Do a malware check with a few malware scan programs.
You need to use all programs because each detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of the database.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
See also "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked and What to do when searches take you to the wrong search website