Thread ini telah diarkib. Sila tanya soalan baru jika anda perlu bantuan.
format for Facebook has changed on Firefox and want to change it back
I get a message bar across the top of Facebook to update my browser or change to original format. My browser updates itself and I don't want to change to original format. I love Firefox on Facebook and am now having to use other browser. Also, sending or receiving messages in Facebook, I can only see a few words of my own messages and the same with the incoming messages. I did not upgrate to windows 10 or want to. So far, problem seems to be with Facebook and Firefox.
All Replies (1)
Your Firefox identified itself to this forum as version 33. Probably that's was Facebook is reacting to.
Firefox 48 was released yesterday, so most like you have Firefox 47, since upgrades are notified very gradually at first.
You can check your current version in two places:
- "About Firefox" dialog on the Help menu
- "Support Information" page you can call up using any of these methods:
- "3-bar" menu button > "?" button > Troubleshooting Information
- (menu bar) Help > Troubleshooting Information
- type or paste about:support in the address bar and press Enter
Assuming you really do have Firefox 47.0.1 or Firefox 48.0, see this article to correct how Firefox identifies itself: How to reset the default user agent on Firefox.
If problems persist, maybe it's an add-on??