How to move/customize reload, back and forward button on FF 29.0?
I want that my reload button be just next to back and forward button and not at the other end of address bar.
Thanks in advance
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- ACE Stream Plug-in Version 22.214.171.124-next, Copyright (c) 2012-2014 Innovative Digital Technologies
- Google Update
- Unity Player 4.3.5f1
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Verimatrix ViewRight Plugin
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- fluxDVD Browser Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
You can look at the Classic Theme Restorer extension to restore some functionality that was lost with the arrival of the Australis style in Firefox 29.
- Classic Theme Restorer: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/classicthemerestorer/
I can not believe that you can not just make editable address bar. You update FF and I like new look and than just because there is no option for moving reload button I need to go to old FF look?!
I don't accept that as solution!
I agree. Why can't we simply get a Refresh button back without having to install an add-on?
The same goes for putting the tabs BELOW the URL bar without installing an add-on?
Why deny us the option making the site look better to us -- the customers?
In Firefox 29, without addons, how do we get the previous Back/Forward buttons on the left, and add a Stop/Refresh button next to Home??
Why are there no Stop/Refresh buttons when right-clicking Customise...??
Why is Firefox hemorrhaging users? Oh, wait...
Modified by st4rdog
The Stop / Reload button is in the right-end of the Location Bar, where it has been since Firefox 4 came out. Now that combo button can't be moved or separated without an add-on or a "user"mod.
What is the reason that the reload was moved into the location bar?
For me, I need reload mostly for news websites, which I have pinned on the left side of the window. Having the reload button next to the pinned-tabs was extremely handy.
Also, the 'reload' is one of the 3 most use buttons for me, next to forward/backward. Why is it smaller than all the other button? I could understand if it was bigger, bu why smaller? And why not next to any other button? It really is now in the middle of nowhere...
The CTR extension is currently the only option to get a customizable Stop/Reload toolbar buttons.
- Bug 755598 - Merge back/forward, URL bar, reload/stop/go into one toolbar item
Please do not comment in bug reports