This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
OLD site timeout disable
im on an OLD (online dating) site that after around 30-60 does a half loggout nagging reminder to upload a picture. since I currently dont want to upload a pic and im tired of the nagging, is there anyway around it?
Also, in version 21 the download arrow is to the right of the google search line but I would like to move to the bottom left of the browser where it was. anyway to do that?
thank you in advance.
btw, a bit off topic but maybe someone knows. is there any way to let youtube buffer the whole video like it used to do? now those aholes only let you buffer a short amount.
All Replies (2)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Use Toolbar Layout (Customize) to open the Customize window.
- Firefox menu button > Options > Toolbar Layout
- View > Toolbars > Customize (press F10 to display the menu bar)
- Right-click empty toolbar area
Then you can drag the Download button to another position on the Navigation Toolbar.
If this is an issue with idle time the look at this extension:
Modified by cor-el