Why was thread http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/936004?page=4 closed without being addressed or resolved?
Hi As of Firefox 20, this issue is STILL unaddressed and unresolved. Why won't ANYONE at mozilla support PLEASE tell us what the story is... with Firefox switching to original window... when a site with flash elements... is "opened in a new window"? PLEASE? If there's a bickering match over "how things should be done" between flash folk and Firefox folk, TELL US! Closing the thread DOES NOT make the anomaly go away.
Additional System Details
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Picasa plugin
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
Flash Plugin 11.6 r602
Admin, you can delete this thread. I found fresh thread about the subject... via https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/955659