How do I solve "Error Code: 403.14".trying to open a link on a website that works on other computers and has worked on my computer 'til now.?
Locking duplicate thread.
Please continue here: [/questions/955623]
I go to www.Jardencs.com/careers. When I click on the "Career Opportunities" link I get this error message:
Request Error Forbidden directory Listing denied Close the browser and try to log on again. Error Code: 403.14.
The link has worked on my desktop computer before today, and I can open the link accessing the site through my cell phone. I just can't get it on my desktop now. Last night I installed Torch on this desktop, but I've uninstalled it since I started having this problem. The problem persists even after the uninstall.
How do I fix it?
Modified by cor-el
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.24
- Version 126.96.36.19940
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.15.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Picasa plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
I replied to your very similar earlier question here: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/955623