an error occurred please try again later youtube
Hi, I got a problem trying to run youtube videos.
I am having problem viewing youtube videos. The videos doesnt runs and shows "an error occurred please try again later".
My firefox version is 18.0.2 And my flash player version is: 11.5.502.149.
Some solutions I tried. 1. Disabling flash player protected mode. 2. Deleting cookies and cache. 3. Disabling video downloader.
I would be glad if someone helps with my problem. My guess is because of youtube is banned in our country thats probably the reason I cant watch some videos. But i might be wrong. As sometimes some videos from youtube runs. Thats occasionally. But most of the videos doesnt runs :(
anyway, I will be looking forward for solution from experts.
Thanks for your time. Have fun :)
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to access YouTube! While it could be a possible issue with the browser it is unlikely. This is due to the fact that your country has banned access to the site. The issue is most likely the fact of that. If you must view youtube I suggest trying a proxy server if possible.
Thanks for visiting the forums!
However I will give you something you can try.
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
Youtube keeps on saying 'error occured' , I've been trying to change my firefox into safe mode, but it doesn't works, some goes for clear all my cookies and caches. But when I opened the others sites aside from Youtube, the video is playing. So, I think there's nothing wrong with my flashplayer. So, what should I do? Help me.
Try to reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)
Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.
See "Creating a profile":
If the new profile works then you can transfer some files from an existing profile to the new profile, but be careful not to copy corrupted files.
I have the same problem