Navigation buttons on this website don't work with Firefox 5
Go to www.tbg.nu Open any topic with more than 1 msg Click on "Next" or "Prev" at the top. Works fine in Firefox 4 but broken in 5.
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Looks like a problem with the code with A.click that is used. Firefox 5 supports click on more elements that previous versions.
Warning: Element referenced by ID/NAME in the global scope. Use W3C standard document.getElementById() instead. Source File: http://www.tbg.nu/news_show/165859/30 Line: 1
I forwarded your suggestion to the webmaster of the site and the code has now been updated to use document.getElementById() but the problem remains. Do you have any other suggestions?
It looks like Firefox doesn't navigate to the link in that A element, so it would be best to only leave the location part of the onclick code.