can no longer acccess Hotmail via Firefox. Get "Default.aspx" message from http;//sn114s.snt114mail.live.com
I can no longer access Hotmail via Firefox. Get pop up message "Default.aspx from http;//sn114s.snt114mail.live.com.
Running Win Xp service pk 3 Firefox v 4.0.1
Additional System Details
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- AppWorld NPAPI plugin
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
This is the correct fix for the "default.aspx." This happen directly after Firefox upgraded. So thank you for providing the fix!
can no longer acccess Hotmail via Firefox. Get "Default.aspx" message from http;//sn114s.snt114mail.live.com ==== PROBLEM RESOLVED, DON'T KNOW WHY == THANKS HOTMAIL
Yes I did all this and Firefox 5 still doesnt know what to do with the default.aspx file from hotmail !!!
Are you still seeing the "default.aspx" error? Send us a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the Hotmail address where you're seeing the error and a way for us to reach you.
I have had this same problem for about 10 days now. It only affects my hotmail.co.uk email, not hotmail.com, and is only a problem in Firefox - all versions from 3 to 5 and disabling add-ons doesn't help. No problem with IE. I have emailed Microsoft.
Modified by BayTheMoon