This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Why aren't the pictures on my homepage (Washington Times) showing
Many articles in the Washington Times have pictures but they do not show up on Firefox. They DO show up on Internet Explorer. The only pictures that show on Firefox (Washington Times) are the advertisements.
All Replies (1)
You are using a very old and no longer supported Firefox 3.0.1 version according to your user agent.
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
Why haven't you updated to a more recent Firefox 3.6.x or 4.0.1 version?
- Firefox 4.0.x: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html
- Firefox 3.6.x: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html
If images are missing then check that you aren't blocking images from some domains.
- Check the permissions for the domain in the current tab in Tools > Page Info > Permissions
- Check that images are enabled: Tools > Options > Content: [X] Load images automatically
- Check the exceptions in Tools > Options > Content: Load Images > Exceptions
- Check the "Tools > Page Info > Media" tab for blocked images (scroll through all the images)
There are also extensions (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) and security software (firewall, anti-virus) that can block images.