Why do I receive the message " The operation cannot be completed because you do not have SUFFICIENT PRIVILAGES fo some of the items"
I have :
Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro4,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz Number Of Processors: 1 Total Number Of Cores: 2 L2 Cache: 3 MB Memory: 2 GB Bus Speed: 800 MHz
I am presently running : Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/2008092414 Firefox/3.0.3
I downloaded Firefox 3.6.13. When I went to move it to my applications I received the above messages. Why? What do I need to do so that I can use Firefox 3.6.13?
Additional System Details
This started when...
I wanted to use the latest download.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/2008092414 Firefox/3.0.3
- Download a new copy of the Firefox program: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all.html
- Trash the current Firefox application to do a clean (re)install.
- Install the new version that you have downloaded.
Your profile data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks and other personal data.