Hitting an error in Firefox 3.0.3 that is unexplainable, and its not there in 3.5.2.
Running my application that I am developing (runs with 2-way SSL, Spring, DWR, Ext, and JBOSS) In Firefox 3.0.3, I am seeing this error intermittently: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsIChannel.contentType]" nsresult: "0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)" location: "JS frame :: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox/components/FeedProcessor.js :: FP_onStartRequest :: line 1440" data: no] file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox/components/FeedProcessor.js Line 1440 on connections to the server ; but I do not see it in Firefox 3.5.2. What bugs have been fixed between the two versions? I need this information so I can provide it to my customer. I am developing a web app that is supposed to support both versions of FireFox.
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.5.0_13 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3
Whenever I hit the problem in FF 3.0.3, my application stops working. Its like I hit a connection timeout. Closing the browser down and starting over, everything seems to work.