Tabbing through fields skips drop-down lists on v3.6.8
Used to be able to tab to a drop-down, and it would be selected. Now it is just skipped. I can't find a preference for this. I AM on a new MacBookPro. At home, on old Power PC iMac, with older version of FF, it works fine.
Every time Firefox opened
== I installed newest FF on new MacBook Pro
Additional System Details
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- LogMeIn remote control components
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
I have LastPass extension, version 1.69.1
Mac users, go to your System Pref. go to your keyboard settings. click on keyboard shortcuts. OS X 10.6
At the bottom you have the choice; text boxes and lists only, or all controls.