Preview mode Dreamweaver CS3/CS4 not compatible with Firefox 3.6.8
I found a post about this issue, which was marked 'solved', but it isn't! To use Firebug, I had to upgrade Firefox and since I did, I can't use the 'preview' function in Dreamweaver (It works only once, when Firefox is closed, but I don't like to close and re-open Firefox every time I want to preview a page). Downgrading is not an option, as I can't use Firebug and I really not think Adobe has to solve a problem caused by Firebox, as suggested in the previous post.
Every time Firefox opened
Additional System Details
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- JoostPlugin plug-in
- DivX Content Upload Plug-In: Uploads DivX video in your browser!
- DivX Browser Plug-In: Plays DivX video in your browser!
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
Woordenboek Nederlands 2.2.0
There is a fix available for Dreamweaver, so it works in Firefox 3.6+ versions: http://solutions.marketingmedley.com/
There is a $5.00 fee for that Dreamweaver fix. That website and the fix are not associated with Mozilla in any manner. Support for that fix is provided by that that website via email.