Is there a way to always open links in a new tab, so you don't have to hit the back button all the time
I was wondering if there is a way, or maybe even an add on, that allows me to open every single link I click on in a new tab. This would be especially helpful in Google searches because I don't want to be click the back button many times to get to my original search.
Additional System Details
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- DivX Content Upload Plug-In: Uploads DivX video in your browser!
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0.0
- DivX Browser Plug-In: Plays DivX video in your browser!
- 3D Life Player Plug-In: Plays Virtools File in your browser!
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
This would nicely fit to Firefox 4.0 feature where you can convert a tab to an "App-Tab".