HP web site won't run updated FF version, only 2.0, how to get back to FF 2.0.
HP help support, for my printer, site will only run on FF 2.0 version. I can't access online support chat with tech for help. I have the newest ver. can I go back to 2.0?
URL of affected sites
Hewett PackardHelp Support
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Fun Web Products Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
You can go back to Firefox 188.8.131.52, but you shouldn't.
You'd be better off using something like IE Tab Plus (Previously known as Coral IE Tab, I believe) to view the site in IE, assuming it works in Internet Explorer.