Youtube, No HD shows, some errors
Whenever i look at a video (even my own) it says HD, i know it is , as internet explorer shows 1080p on my videos, but when i try to view my own videos on youtube, i see it in low quality not being able to change the quality. Also i get the odd "error, unexpected... please try again later" i refresh and get it again, i go on IE and its fine... ? help?
URL of affected sites
Solved it! i installed macromedia flash by accident, so i needed to install adobe again ;) thanks!Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 8.0 r22
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9
Irrelivant - None
I just tested with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teI8o6k67-k and it worked here. Try clearing your cache and cookies.
- Open the Tools menu, then select Clear Recent History... .
- In the Time Range to clear: drop-down, select Everything.
- Click the arrow next to Details to display the list of items that can be cleared.
- Select both Cookies and Cache.
- Click Clear Now .
No problems here as well on Linux. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teI8o6k67-k&fmt=37 --- Most likely caused by the old Flash 8.0 r22 plugin in your plugins list.
Your plugins list shows outdated plugin(s) with known security and stability risks.
# Shockwave Flash 8.0 r22 # Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
Update the Java and Flash plugin to the latest version. See http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp#jdk (you need JRE) http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
Solved it! i installed macromedia flash by accident, so i needed to install adobe again ;) thanks!