Why am I getting two (2) homepage tabs when I open Firefox 3.5.9 in Windows 7 Professional?
Using Firefox 3.5.9 under Windows 7 Professional, every time that I open my browser I get two (2) homepage tabs. I do not remember this happening in previous versions
Every time Firefox opened
== Not certain - First noticed it after last update
Could you have inadvertently have set two pages as your Homepage?Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Package Installer & Install Conduit
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9
AmazonAssist 0.7.1.0; HP Smart Web Printing 4.51; McAfee SiteAdvisor 3.0; Citi Virtual Account Number 188.8.131.52; Xmarks 3.6.14
Could you have inadvertently have set two pages as your Homepage?