Firefox crashes randomly, leaving no crash info
Firefox crashes randomly. I have tried all the fixes I could find in the support forums. It crashes in safe mode. I have updated all the add-ons. There is no crash report. I have created a new user. I have check for virus and malware
No crash reports have been submitted.
Firefox 3.6.3 has been doing this to me recently and it's out of the blue. It's been running fine until now and I don't know what's causing it to randomly crash.Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- -The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Picasa plugin
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Open Containing Folder
AVG Safe Search
Java Quick Starter
Firefox 3.6.3 has been doing this to me recently and it's out of the blue. It's been running fine until now and I don't know what's causing it to randomly crash.