my toolbar was disabled and cannot get it back - do not see "view"
not sure how this happened but dont hv the tool bar wher u wld type: www. --- do not see "view" so cannot restore the tool bar that way.....
== today 5/5/10
Additional System Details
- -The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_16 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
not sure what to copy and paste here
Can't see the Menu Bar (File, Edit, View, History...Help)? Hold down the key ( key in OSX) and press the following letters in this exact order: V T M The Menu Bar should now be displayed permanently, unless you turn it off again (View > Toolbars). Turning the Menu Bar on and off is a new feature in version 3.6.
See other bars under View > Toolbars. Clicking on one of them will place a check mark (display) or remove the check mark (not displayed).
To display the Status Bar, View, then click Status bar to place a check mark (display) or remove the check mark (not displayed).
Full Screen mode http://kb.mozillazine.org/Netbooks#Full_screen