cant see full size fotos on facebook.com
in facebook.com when i try to open a photo it will not load, i can see them miniture, but not open large, i have logged in several different accounts and still same promblem. So I figured its not facebook, but firefox.
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.2
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.3
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-AR; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
It is possible that you accidentally clicked the 'Block Images' item in the right click context menu while trying to save an image. Check the image exceptions: Tools > Options > Content: Load Images: Exceptions - See Settings for web content, pop-ups, fonts, and languages
A way to see which images are blocked is to click the favicon (Site Identification icon) on the left side of the location bar and click the "More Information" button. This will open the Security tab of the Page Info window (also accessible via Tools > Page Info). Go to the Media tab of that Page Info window. Select the first image and scroll down though the list with the Down arrow. If an image is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box Block Images from... then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.
No puedo ver las fotos en tamaño completo en facebook desde la ultima actualizacion de Mozilla.