This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
my bookmarks bar is missing
All Replies (2)
Type about:customizing<enter> in the address bar.
Note: about:customizing is no longer present in Firefox v47+ releases.
- Press Alt or F10 to bring up the Menu Bar. Then View > Toolbars > Customize.
- Right-click on a blank spot in the toolbar and select Customize.
Look for Show / Hide Toolbars or just Toolbars at the bottom left.
There is also a Restore Defaults button at the bottom right.
You can check whether the "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" control is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize palette to the Customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize window to the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click the Restore Defaults button in the Customize palette window to restore the default toolbar set.