I have lost all my login and passwords. How can I recover them?
I have lost all my login passwords after I reset fire fox. How can I recover all my password logins.?
Mac: Show in FinderRead this answer in context 👍 0
All Replies (3)
please follow the instruction step by step to get password
- Open the Firefox web browser.
- type about:support on url bar press enter
- Click on the "open folder" link near the top of the page that opens; this opens the profile folder.
- Close Firefox.
- Check if you see a file called logins.json.corrupt.
- If you do, rename the file to logins.json to fix it.
- Start Firefox. The passwords should be available again.
i hope resolved your problem then mark solution.
thank you and regards,
Thanks Aram. I opened fire fox and put the URL in that you indicated. It takes me to a website for troubleshooting but I can find no 'Open folder' link. What do I do now?
Mac: Show in Finder