Printing downloaded PDF files
Beginning on Sunday 6/14, when I download a PDF file and then try to print, multiple tabs start opening. Some times have 50 tabs opening before I can stop it.
All Replies (2)
- Select a file in any application that prints and open it.
- Choose “File” > “Print”.
- Choose “Adobe PDF” from the list of printers in the print dialog box.
- Click "Print" to use the Acrobat PDF printer.
- Click “OK” and enter a new file name for your PDF. Save to your desired location.
You get tabs opening endlessly if you select Firefox as the application to handle a file when you get an "Open with" dialog.
You need to set the action for Portable Document Format (PDF) to "Open in Firefox".
- Options/Preferences -> General -> Applications