This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I want to log in in a website but it always show "the page isn’t redirecting properly". What shoud I do?
I was trying to log in my account in flexe.com but it always show "the page isn’t redirecting properly". I already cleared the cookies and my browsing data but it still the same. What should I do?
All Replies (3)
click menu > options > privacy & security
and go to the Cookies and Site Data section
Make sure Accept cookies and site data from websites (recommended) is selected.
I already did that but it's still the same.
see this answer: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1169460#answer-991514
if it didn't help try to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- (Firefox 57 and above) Click the Library button
and choose History.
(Click the menu button and choose History in older Firefox versions.)
- In the History menu, choose "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!