Adobe Flash doesn't work. How can I fix this?
I have updated Flash repeatedly and it still doesn't work.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 26.0 r0
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 4.0; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
Your user agent shows that you run a Firefox 44 version in compatibility mode for Windows 95 (NT 4.0).
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 4.0; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
Check that you do not run Firefox in compatibility mode. You can open the Properties of the Firefox desktop shortcut via the right-click context menu and check the "Compatibility" tab. Make sure that all items are deselected in the "Compatibility" tab of the Properties window.
You may have a corrupted user agent. See:
If you really run Firefox 44 then please update to the current release.