Firefox 56 Nightly with /autoupdate /silen /autoclose /backgroung
Firefox 56 Nightly has 2 processes 230 MB and 103 MB with parameters /autoupdate /silen /autoclose /backgroung I have last version, so here is logic question. Why Firefox continues a search for updates?
Additional System Details
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_3_0_0_0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.131.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 25.0 r0
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0 Cyberfox/42.0.1
hi, sorry i don't understand your question yet - can you elaborate?
Firefox doesn't need of update, but still searches for this.