For John who answered my question It says secure connection failed and I am using webroot.
I am not tech savvy. Just give me the instructions to bypass One of the articles said to hit advance and go to warnings and I have no idea where these are located.
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.20.20039
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.91.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- Unity Player 5.0.3f2
- Zoom launcher - 3.0.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
Sorry Kathleen, I can not give proper instructions until I know the exact messages you are getting, and what security related siftware yiu use. We are only fellow usrrs of Firefox & can not see your computer or your settings and software.
Please see and continue with