Insecure Connection - "Your connection is not secure"
I am trying to visit the Wiley CPA website but I get the error message saying "Your connection is not secure". So I tried to look into the certificate by typing in the location field of the window type or paste the URL of the website with the https:// protocol prefix (https://wileycpa.com).
However, I just wanted to bypass the error message but I forgot to delete the https:// protocol prefix, and then when I clicked on the add exception, it now just completely messed it up, because of having the https:// protocol prefix before the websites address and now I get this message.
Could someone please help me with this problem I would greatly appreciated it, Thank You.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
This site redirects to another site, which is the source of the error. (See attached screenshot.) Since that is shown in more detail in your later post, let's continue there.
Duplicate thread locked