I'm trying to make an account on the Mozilla support site so I can join the discussion on a previously-asked question...
You can probably disregard this posting. I wanted to reply to this forum/discussion: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1129758 as I am getting the same fake download screen as others who have posted there. Apparently the only way to create an account so you can weigh in on another discussion is to ask a new question. I guess that's to discourage trolls and spammers. Anyhow, I'll be posting there, so this "question" is basically irrelevant. Sorry to bother you. :)
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.20.20039
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.91.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
Hi there, and welcome.