This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Constant firefox crashes under Windows 7 64bit ultimate. And the crash reporting app will not start. Any idea what is causing this.
Suddenly, after the last few days, Firefox has begun crashing constantly, even while idle. There have been no changes to my Windows 7 installation and no new software has been installed.
All Replies (1)
To find the correct solution to your problem, we need some more non-personal information from you. Please do the following:
- Use ONE of these methods to open the Firefox Troubleshooting Information page:
- Click the menu button , click on help and select Troubleshooting Information.
- Type about:support into the Firefox address bar and press the enter key.
- At the top of the Troubleshooting Information page that comes up, you should see a button that says "Copy text to clipboard". Click it.
- Now, go back to your forum post, right-click in the reply box and select Paste from the context menu (or else click inside the reply box and press the Ctrl+V keys) to paste all the information you copied into the forum post.
If you need further information about the Troubleshooting information page, please read the article Use the Troubleshooting Information page to help fix Firefox issues.
Thanks in advance for your help!