Your certificate contains the same serial number as another certificate issued by the certificate authority; please get a new certificate containing a unique s
I don't know what to do next, following the statement which appears as my question above. Anybody? Thanks! R.A.S.
Additional System Details
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printer
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- npmnqmp 071505000006
- Octoshape Streaming Services web integration browser plug-in
- NDS Player Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
Try to remove this certificate from the Certificate Manager.
- Options/Preferences -> Advanced -> Certificates: View Certificates -> Authorities
You can rename the cert8.db file (cert8.db.old) and delete the cert_override.txt file in the Firefox profile folder to remove intermediate certificates and exceptions that Firefox has stored.
If that has helped to solve the problem then you can remove the renamed cert8.db.old file.
Firefox will automatically store intermediate certificates that servers send in the Certificate Manager for future use.
You can use this button to go to the current Firefox profile folder:
- Help -> Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Directory:
Windows: Show Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder