I have the latest Firefox on my Mac 10.10.5, but the mozilla site says my brower is out of date.
The "about" says I have Firefox 41.0.1. I have a Macbook Pro, with OSX 10.10.5. The mozilla site and gmail says my browser is out of date.
Modified by incady
My bad.. I was spoofing another user agent.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 15.008.20082
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- View PDF documents within your web browser.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Unity Web Player version 4.5.4f1. (c) 2014 Unity Technologies ApS. All rights reserved.
- Universal Media Player
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- Widevine Media Optimizer 184.108.40.20657
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
My bad.. I was spoofing another user agent.