connection reset error on email link click
FF is my default browser. I'm seeing a problem where if I click a link in an email, I get this error:
The connection was reset The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or
If I then click the link again, all is ok and the website loads. It will always work on all subsequent clicks. However, if I then wait 30 minutes and try again, then the link click fails with the same message as above.
On the server side, nothing is showing in the apache log for that first click... no errors, not even an attempt in the access log.
I've done a lot of research on support forums, not seeing anything that resembles this specific problem.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Fuze Launch Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides information about the default web browser
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
Please update to the most recent version of Firefox:
Also try: "Clear the Cache":Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems: Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"