how do i disable the ability to delete internet history
how do i prevent the ability to delete everything in my internet history
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.11
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
I am not sure that is possible. It is almost certainly not feasible.
It is also possible to use settings or Private Browsing, that prevents History being saved in the first place. (There are at least partially successful methods of blocking that)
Even if you locked down Firefox options & menus anyone with access to your Windows account or the Admin level accounts could easily delete your History.
Set up a password for your Windows Account. Consider stronger security to prevent BIOS access etc. If you are (rightly or wrongly) paranoid about security try some specialist forum
More general tips
If you ask this question because you worry children use the computer and delete History afterwards it is worth remembering
- The will have access elsewhere, friends, libraries, other devices including smartphones.
- You will also need to ensure another browser can not be installed on you PC
- Or even another OS, maybe run from a DVD or Memory stick etc.