This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
My hello firefox is not responding. A link sent to a frend does not load
When the link is entered in the url, it takes too long to load and eventually does not load at all
All Replies (1)
In order to further investigate please try the following:
- Create a new link and send it to your friend, does the same thing happen?
- Check to make sure that the Firewall/Antivirus allow Firefox to make video connections
- Make sure that the default camera and microphone are given permission: Firefox Hello can't access my camera or microphone
- Please also make sure that there are only two windows trying to access the conversation link. (Group conversations are coming later :-))
- Check to make sure that the graphics drivers are up to date as well: Upgrade your graphics drivers to use hardware acceleration and WebGL
It may most likely be something blocking it, however if further investigation is necessary I would be happy to provide instructions on how to collect detailed logs within the program. I am happy to hear back.