This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
The error in the GUI when switching from full screen mode to normal mode
Mac OS X 10.6.8 64bit youtube.com (without flash)
All Replies (3)
Can you translate the error message that you get to English?
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and remove cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window
Theme standard 36.0.4. The problem in the user interface when switching from full screen mode to normal mode.
Do you mean that the Tab bar cover the three colored buttons?
Do you have the Firefox window maximized?
Does it help if you set this pref to false on the about:config page?
- browser.tabs.drawInTitlebar = false
You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click "I'll be careful" to continue.