fire fox redirects or email to 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168' is 'firstname.lastname@example.org at 22.214.171.124 It is happing in and out of the school district and doe
Fire fox redirects or email mail.usd383.org to ( other info here to 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52' is 'email at barefruit.co.uk ) this IP 184.108.40.206 It is happening in and out of the school district and district. It only happens with firefox. WHY? Bitdefender has discovered this issue as a phishing attack.
Thanks Russel Dockins Network Service Manager Manhattan-Ogden
edit: removed personal information like phone, email and address from public.
Modified by James
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Google Update
- Happy Cloud Web Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- VMware Remote Console and Client Integration Plug-in
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Use most or all of these program to do a full scan of your system.
Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.