I don't want foxydeal on my system, how do I remove it?
duplicate of /questions/1038370
The latest update of Firefox installed Foxydeal without my permission!!! Please inform me immediately how to remove this program. It is unwanted, intrusive, bothersome and slows down my computer! Up until now, I have loved using Firefox, if this is the way they are going to operate, I will use some other program.
Modified by James
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_2_0_0_0
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- Best Buy pc app Detector Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking Rich Internet Application Support - Plugin
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 188.8.131.52 BETA
- Google Update
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.
Locked this thread as a duplicate of /questions/1038370 for the second time. Need we do it a third time?.