This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
how do I save all the tabs from a session, to open again at a latter time
Can Anyone please help me with the above issue? I look forward to any replies, thank you. Chris
1. You can "Bookmark All Tabs" via the Context menu in an open tab. 2. You can use the Session Manager extension to save multiple sessions.Read this answer in context 👍 4
All Replies (2)
You can always restore open tabs from your last session with:
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the General panel.
- From the When Firefox starts drop-down, select Show my windows and tabs from last time.
- Click OK to close the Options window .
Please see Restore previous session - Configure when Firefox shows your most recent tabs and windows for more details.
Alternatively, you can download an extension such as Session Manager to handle this for you. Extensions such as these generally store several sessions that you can recover in case you need them in the future, but not the next immediate use.
1. You can "Bookmark All Tabs" via the Context menu in an open tab. 2. You can use the Session Manager extension to save multiple sessions.