How to find support questions
Here's how you can find support questions:
- Go to the question list and choose a specific product or go here to see questions from all products.
- Click on the Attention needed tab to make sure that you're replying to the highest priority questions.
- Select a question you want to answer from the list. Pay attention to threads that have no replies or where the last poster wasn't another regular contributor (top 10 and top 25 contributors are reported below their usernames).
- Pay attention to the user's platform or operating system. If you're on Windows, for example, you wouln't be able to answer questions from users on Linux or Mac.
Note: For more information about navigating on the support forum platform, see How to navigate and use the support forum platform.
Complete Forum Support Guidelines
Are you interested in supporting Firefox (and other Mozilla's products) users by answering support questions? Please follow these guidelines that will help explain how we do things:
- Mozilla Support rules and guidelines - Make sure to read the rules and guidelines first
- Support forum - Find support questions — Learn how to find support questions (You're here!)
- Support forum - Find support answers — Learn how to find answers to support questions
- Support forum - Post replies — Learn how to post replies to support questions
- Support forum - How to escalate — Learn how to escalate an issue
- Support forum - How to follow up — Learn how to follow up on an issue
- Support forum - Offtopic and duplicate questions - What to do with offtopic and duplicate questions?
- To see more guidelines on Support Forum contribution, click here