Како да го промените вашиот стандарден прелистувач во Windows 10
Our volunteers are working on translating this article. Until it's ready, maybe the English version can be of some help. If you want to help us translate articles like this one, please click here.
When you upgrade to Windows 10, your default browser may be set to Microsoft Edge instead of Firefox. Follow these steps to set Firefox as your default browser.
This article applies only to Windows 10.
- Click the menu button and select . .
- In the
- The Windows Settings app will open with the Choose default apps screen.
- Scroll down and click the entry under Web browser. In this case, the icon will say either Microsoft Edge or Choose your default browser.
- In the Choose an app screen, click Firefox to set it as the default browser.
- Firefox is now listed as your default browser. Close the window to save your changes.