This thread was archived. Jei jums reikia pagalbos, užduokite naują klausimą.
Firefoz won't let me sign on twitter or pottermore. I Put my info and click sign in and it goes to same page as blank.
I tried signing in on twitter and pottermore. For both of them I put my username and password. wheni click enter or sign in it just refreshes like i never tried sining in.
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!