This thread was archived. Jei jums reikia pagalbos, užduokite naują klausimą.
Newest Firefox hasn't been able to load Twitter for the last 3 hours - anyone know if this is an issue with Firefox or Twitter (Google Chrome loads it fine)
For the last three hours, Twitter hasn't updated and whenever I refresh it just hangs and does nothing. I logged out and logged in and get nothing. I have also cleared/cleaned everything out of the history/cache and still no joys. If I start a new tab and enter the address it just sits there saying 'Connecting..."
I have managed to get it to load fine in Google Chrome and via the official Twitter app for Android.
Twitter is working fine for me as well. Try to clear your cache in Firefox, see if that helps. Websites look wrong or appear differently than they shouldSkaityti atsakymą kartu su kontekstu 👍 0
All Replies (4)
Twitter is working fine for me as well. Try to clear your cache in Firefox, see if that helps. Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should
As I have already said i my original post I have cleared everything in firefox, including the cache.
You can try to reset (power off/on) the router.
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx - Microsoft Safety Scanner
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked
I'm not sure what caused it but when I went back on after posting this Twitter has since worked fine. Thanks for the help though!