This thread was archived. Jei jums reikia pagalbos, užduokite naują klausimą.
mozilla is preventing me from seeing photos on facebook
When I click on a small image (photo) on someone's post on facebook, it goes to a blank black screen. The face book team advised that something in my mozilla settings prevented me from seeing the images. Can you assist me please?
All Replies (1)
- You can see the permissions for the domain in the current tab in Tools > Page Info > Permissions
- You can check the exceptions in Tools > Options > Content: Load Images > Exceptions
- You can check the Tools > Page Info > Media tab for blocked images (scroll through all the images)
There are also extensions (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) that can block images.
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.