how do i view cookies and objects?
I used to be able to view cookies and objects by going to Tools and internet options. How do I do it now? Thank you.
Papildomi duomenys apie sistemą
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
in Firefox, you can view Cookies the following way:
- Right-click on the website and choose Show Page information from the context-menu.
- Now, you can select the Media tab.
- There you should find a way to show media.
- For the cookies, it's the Permissions tab.
please help me also to please enable my java... that's why i can't work with my facebook and yahoo account. pls. thanks
i can't work with my yahoo messenger, facebook and yahoo mail welll., please give a prior attention with this problem because i really miss my fb friends. thanks
Lea: please start a new thread or link me to the one you already created!
An extension at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/315/ will add more verbose info to the Show Page information dialog Tobbi mentioned.
This is a really convoluted change. Tools->Options has always been the way to view cookies. Now it's not even in the menus anymore. And the cookies dialog has nothing to do with context (the current page) -- even though you now have us right clicking into a "Page Info" dialog. You changed something that was standard into something not obvious.
Please put the view cookies dialog back in options. Thanks
A quick way to see the cookies from the website in the current tab is to click the favicon at the left side of the location bar A click on the "More Information" button will open the Security tab in "Tools > Page Info". You can inspect the cookies if you click the "View Cookies" button on the Security tab in "Tools > Page Info". You can select all cookies in that window with Shift + cursor Down after you have selected the first cookie and press Delete to remove the selected cookies. Clear the search bar in the Cookie Manager to see all cookies.
How do I see what sites my kid went to after he gets off the computer and has cleared all history?