Google Messages for Web completely blank after modifications in Firefox Options
I made the following changes
- Disable "Recommend extensions as you browse"
- Disable "Recommend features as you browse"
- Disable "Top Sites"
- Disable "Recommended by Pocket"
- Disable "Highlights"
- Made @google the only search shortcut
- Set "Send websites a “Do Not Track” signal that you don’t want to be tracked" to always
- Cleared all cookies and site data.
Permanent Private Browsing Mode is on. https://messages.google.com/web/ is a completely blank page. I have no idea how any of these changes could have caused it to fail.