This thread was archived. Jei jums reikia pagalbos, užduokite naują klausimą.
pinned tab will not refresh itself
Even with Browser.cache.check_doc_frequency set to 1, a pinned tab has to be manually refreshed or it will not update even after WEEKS of multiple changes to the page. Why?
All Replies (1)
I believe this is a builtin feature that Firefox will also restore a pinned tab using the cache. It's a performance booster I believe and there doesn't appear to be a way around it.
However, what you could do is simply clear the cache when Firefox closes. This would mean that Firefox can't restore the pinned tab from the cache because the cache doesn't exist. Then that should give you the behaviour that you are looking for.
To do that, follow these steps:
- Open the Firefox settings.
- Click the Privacy & Security section on the left.
- Scroll down to History.
- If required, change the drop-down option to Use custom settings for history.
- Check the Clear history when Firefox closes option.
- Press the Settings... button.
- Uncheck everything except for Cache.
- Press Ok to save the change.
Hope this helps.