This thread was archived. Jei jums reikia pagalbos, užduokite naują klausimą.
Trying to log on to mybjsperks.com, and am unable to since Jan 2017.
I can't log on to the bjs web site since the beginning of the year. Worked well last year and all of a sudden it won't let the page open. Tried using microsoft explorer and it worked. Why not in firefox?
All Replies (1)
This issue can be caused by corrupted cookies or cookies that are blocked.
- check the permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab in "Tools -> Page Info -> Permissions"
Clear the cache and remove the cookies from websites that cause problems via the "3-bar" Firefox menu button (Options/Preferences).
"Clear the cache":
- Firefox/Options/Preferences -> Advanced -> Network -> Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove the cookies" from websites that cause problems.
- Firefox/Options/Preferences -> Privacy -> "Use custom settings for history" -> Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Appearance
- Do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Safe Mode start window