thunderbird will not allow instalation of Lighting
Thunderbird will not allow installation of Lighting stating is in not "verified." How do I verify it for installation?
Papildomi duomenys apie sistemą
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
You should not need to install Lightening with Thunderbird as it should have it installed already.
If you look to the top right of the Thunderbird screen, you should see a little notepad type icon with a number 7 in it. Click on this and the calender should open.
I hope this helps, but if not, please come back here and we can look into a different solution for you.
Klausimą uždavęs asmuo
Before the update of Thunderbird this morning, Lighting work great. After the update, it would not install Lighting. An error message showed up that it was not verified.
I've heard of reports like this. Please post a screen shot. See https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-create-screenshot-my-problem